The software development tools and technologies are diversifying in-depth and usage at a rapid pace. Before deploying any web framework for application development, developers must consider particular technical specifications under certain conditions. For instance, if the .net framework is used to create windows and web-based applications, the .net core is famous for cross-platform needs.
Since websites provide businesses with the platform to increase customer engagement. A dynamic web interface enriched with advanced features upholds a smooth user experience. To get the development project off the ground, choosing the right technology stack for web/mobile app development is crucial.
Let’s dive in to analyze which technology stack will be best suitable for developers in analyzing the constructive benefits of deploying an optimal software development architecture.
.Net- a software framework- is developed and designed by Microsoft. The technology is used to execute and build windows applications. .Net framework is used for creating server-based and desktop applications. Besides, the Asp.Net framework plays a crucial part in building web applications in the .Net framework. Moreover, it provides a lot of functionalities with more than 60 programming languages like C#, J#, and VB.Net.The prominent specifications of the .Net framework are as follows:
- It supports memory management and APIs.
- It is used to build desktop and mobile web applications.
- .Net framework supports the base class library, UWP, window forms, and WPF applications.
- The tool is cross-platform compatible with the windows operating system.
Developers implement the .net core for creating web-based applications. Besides, the open-source development platform is used to create cross-platform applications compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems. With the facility to merge different technologies, the general-purpose platform is best suitable for microservices.The prominent specifications of .Net Core are as follows:
- It offers high performance and scalability.
- It is used to build web, windows mobile, and windows store applications.
- The consistent nature of the .net core allows the platform to reuse its libraries on cross-platforms.
Asp.Net is a web application and is considered to be a part of the .Net framework. The web framework allows developers to use dynamic .net languages. It is widely used in browser-based web applications and dynamic web pages. Besides, .Net is suitable for executing scalable web applications. Moreover, its application models are based on UWP and Asp.net core.The prominent specifications of Asp.Net are as follows:
- It is an open-source server-side web application.
- Provides access to all .net classes and has object-oriented features.
- Facilitates debugging and web deployment processes.
- It is a flexible server-side technology with high maintenance.
- Allows programmers to use any .net language
Xamarin is a cost-effective and open-source tool that provides uniform APIs for cross platforms. Besides, it provides mono-based runtime for iOS, macOS, tvOS, Android, and windows applications. The .net ecosystem tool has standard native user interface components across platforms. Moreover, it broadens the .Net platform with a broad range of libraries for cross-platform and native applications.The prominent reasons to choose Xamariin are as follows:
- Xamarin.forms provide consistent user interface design across platforms.
- It uses C# combined with .Net to build apps for all mobile platforms.
- It creates apps matching the standards of native development
Microservice technology is based on fragmenting an application into further smaller services. The microservices architecture is classified into various fragments assisting programmers in the software development model. Besides, it offers built-in data storage technologies. The development methodology services can easily be deployed and updated independently. Any complexity in one module does not affect the remaining due to its fragmented architecture.
C# is a simple yet powerful programming language. It allows developers to reuse codes and update applications with ease. The software development methodology is based on speedy execution time. Moreover, the object-oriented programming language is accommodated with rich libraries.